You fight against Seath the Scaleless in the Duke's Archives and the first time you fight him, you can't win because he keeps regenerating life instantly.
What does that mean for you, young gamer?
Well, you will lose all your souls and humanity that you've collected up to that point...and will be unable to recover them.
Or at least, that's what most people believe.
The truth of the matter is, you can use a RING OF SACRIFICE to prevent this from happening!
Pretty obvious, right? No, not really. People often forget about the existence of this ring. It's perfect for situations like this.
Q: Can you defeat Seath the Scaleless in the first battle?
No. Like how short that answer is? You don't? How about this: nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! You defeat him in your second battle. In the first battle, you must lose to move the story line along and get trapped in a jail cell.
Incoming search terms:
- avoid dying dark souls seath the scaleless
- does no one use humanity in seathe the scaleless fight
- I cant summon phantoms for seath the scaleless boss fight
- seath the scaleless summonable phantoms
- summoning phantoms for seath the